Hathors's blog

Une egyptienne qui s'aventure dans le royaume des blogs ... Des avis , des pensees, des reflexions personelles de mon quotidien et de mon veccu alors on verra comment ca va se paufiner au fur et a mesure!.Ici j'adhere pas a coluche lorsqu'il a dit : "Je suis large d'esprit et n'admets pas qu'on dise le contraire" Vos commentaires seront toujours les bienvenus.

mardi, mai 22, 2007

Today.. It was an Imperect World for me...

Just got back from work & I feel real tired!!....All tired by this 'Routine', all tired by this 'Atmosphere'...Never thaught, or crossed my mind that boredome can ever be my campanion in this 'new journey' in my life ...
I really hate it when i'm being borred while working.. Really, hate all this routine...
Really hate all these 'facked' smiles that I have to put on my face everybody around me out there....
I feel deeply that they don't come naturally as they used to be before!

Don't get me wrong, I've always been by nature a 'positive', and a 'smiley' person... But here, it's like a tremendous burden! Like a tremendous Iceburg waiting to either be melt, or broken down into milllion pieces!!Seems like all my relationships are 'Facked' in my own surroundings... & I really hate this....

For example,having to always put up between Egyptians from one side "with their own culture' on one hand, & foreigners "with their own being & culture" on the other hand is really starting to get on my nerves & nagging me..."I'm not a social worker, or a NGO official, for God's sake!!!

'Wow, We're here way way beyond of a unique mutual dialogue between civilised & humain people!!!..

But There must be a way out of here!!!! Said the begger to the thief.. There is much confusion!!!... as Dylan's song said

I feel right now that I was 'propelled' from a real planet of mutual understanding between different races, cultures, & ethnical groups... To this real world of 'Xenophobia", etheir from one side or the other... & This Really annoyes me, as I've always been in several "multi-cultural' surroundings that were all living in a sort of pefect 'symbiosis' & perfect mutual 'understanding'

So I declare here, right here ... That I hate Racisme, Intolerence, Discrimination & 'cultural' Miscomprehension.... Either comming from 'Ignorant' Egyptians or 'Ignorant' foreigners who never understood anything about our World & its own History...

J'aime pas, tout simplement, ce monde de faux semblants qui nous entourent actuellement... Je dirai bien malheureusement que l'ignorance prévale aujourd'hui sur les deux versants de notre existance :(.....

De nouvaux et encore une fois,malheureusemnt,les yeux se referment, les oreilles se rebouchent & les bouches se retaisent.. & J'en suis vraiment malheureuse et navrée :(

Libellés :

5 Comments:

At 23 mai, 2007 05:30, Blogger Mando said...

wow :(
i just read this and i dont really know what to say :( you really seem very sad and depressed because of all this.

i wont say i know the feeling cos i believe that even if i had similar experiences to what u are feeling, each person has a unique experience of their own and therefore its very rare for someone to really know how u feel...

all i can say is that i feel like you really need a hug :)
you seem stressed out to your limit. so there you are ... **hugs Hathor** :) hope u feel better soon

 
At 23 mai, 2007 05:30, Blogger Mando said...

oh and :D i was really really surprised to see you writing this in english :) i hope its not your last one :)

 
At 23 mai, 2007 19:54, Blogger Hathor said...

:)Thanks Mando for 'your electronic hug. It's really so sweet of you :)

 
At 24 mai, 2007 00:57, Blogger Mando said...

are you feeling better today? :)

 
At 24 mai, 2007 19:38, Blogger Hathor said...

:) :)A lot more better thanks!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

Links to this post:

Créer un lien

<< Home